Not much happening this week. Still enjoying time with Britt, while he's inport......though we're only able to chat and see each other via webcam, it is a blessing and I love every minute we can share. I took three days off this week, and it was wonderful. I didn't have anywhere I needed to be, I didn't have a to-do list starring at me waiting to be accomplished, nor did I have a steady stream of phone calls and knocks on the door with "Chief, I've got a quick question." They're never quick. As much as I love my job and love being a Chief, I still need a break from time to time. I would've much perferred to take a break with my main squeeze, but we made the best of it. I took the days off to to re-generate my batteries, relax, and spend as much time as I could with Britt. I also got my hair done, went to Pilates and relaxed on the patio. I finished The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks, which was an AMAZING READ! Other than that, it was three days of sleeping in, which were priceless.
I love that smile
The new hair do, had the layers put back in, and love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment