I had a great time with Mom and Dad while they were on their winter vacation. We spent President's Day weekend together shopping in Mexico, lounging at the beach, and taking in the sights.
I’m very excited to be heading to Japan at the end of May for some much needed time with Britt. We can hardly wait and are counting down the days.
Shopping in Al Gadones Mexico
Dad blending in with the locals, waiting for us to finish shopping.
Great pic of Mom and Dad as we waited to be seated for dinner before we hit the slots.

BIG MONEY, BIG MONEY! This is the most I've won on a single slot machine......and Dad talked me into the quarter machine insted of the nickles that I normally play. Mom schooled me a little bit too, and it's a good thing I listened.....must be growing wise in my years. :) Later that night, I got big for my britches, and won another $220 on a dollar machine.....
Views of San Diego from Mt. Soledad in the background
View of downtown San Diego from the Hornblower bay cruise. It was such a beautiful day.
Had breakfast and Hash House A Go Go. The best place in San Diego for breakfast. Look at that pancake, it's as big as a garbage can lid.....





No comments:
Post a Comment