After I get back from Japan, I'll only have about a month here in San Diego, and then, I'll make the trip across country again, as I transfer from San Diego to Norfolk VA. Mom will be making the drive across country with me, and I'm really looking forward to it. It will make for some great times, and great memories. The last cross country trip we made, we had loads of laughs that we still talk about today. Remember our time in New Orleans, Mom? :) LOL. Can't wait!
I took the plung last week, and finally had bangs cut back into my hair style. I'd been contimplating it for ahwile, and I'm so glad I finally did it. Today, I started the moving preps and cleaned out the storage room. Who knew that such a small room could hold so much junk! It's amazing what we think we need to hold on to over the years. For some reason, I have aquired the trait of thinking that I need to hold on to every singe box that I aquire. Now, I have a kitchen full of empty boxes that I need to break down and take down three flights of stairs to the trash. That's another thing, I vow (with some influence from Britt) that the next place that we live in, will be on the ground floor. I'm done with having to climb three or four flights of stairs each day. What have I been thinking all these years?
Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them. I know I'm looking forward to the next few weeks passing quickly.
What was I going to do with all of these boxes?
The new do, and I'm loving it!
After much anticipation, Bailey was finally able to open the Easter package from Britt and I. She's holding up two of her favorites here. I remember getting Pez in each of my Easter baskets as well. It is so fun seeing the joy on her face, what a precious little angel!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment