Sunday, September 19, 2010

Keeping Busy

Britt is underway again, and is actually about 1/4 of the way through his deployment.  I have started school again, and am really kicking myself for not finishing school years ago.  After this semester, 7 more classes and I'll have my BA in Human Resources......so, the end is in sight!  With deployments and school, Britt and I are keeping ourselves busy and thankfully, time is going by pretty quickly.

Settled into Norfolk, I had my first visitors since mom was here and helped us move in.  Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim drove up for the night on their way back home and we had a great time catching up over a wonderful dinner.  It was so great to see them.

Just a few pictures from over the past few weeks......

Britt at the 2010 Chief Petty Officer's Pinning Ceremony, on board USS COWPENS, 16 Sep 10

During the 2010 Chief's Induction Season final day/night,15 Sep 10


All in a days work.  Britt and the crew working to bring some cargo on board that had fallen over the side of  another ship that is underway with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment