Sunday, December 6, 2009

Britt is finally here!!!!

The past 4 days have been nothing but wonderful. Britt
arrived safely on Thursday, and we are enjoying each
and every minute we have together. Each morning I wake
up and count my blessings, as I'm the luckiest woman to have
him in my life. We fit together so well; that it feels like we haven't even been apart at all......it is wonderful.

Friday, we ran errands, did some grocery shopping and spent some time at Mt Soledad Veterans Memorial, which is made up of six concentric walls that hold granite plaques that are engraved to tell the story of a veteran's military service. It is set in a beautiful location, allowing breathtaking 360 degree views of San Diego.

Today, we spent the day in the house, getting things ready for tomorrow's surgery. Britt made a wonderful dinner tonight, with his mashed potatoes, that are to-die-for, and we had dinner by candle light.



Fresh out of the oven.....homeade apple pie.  Britt (and I) really enjoyed this welcome home treat.  I just washed the pie dish tonight.....it didn't last long....:)

 
I love this picture of us! 


The view of La Jolla cove from Mt. Soledad. 


Mt. Soledad Veterans Memorial


President Reagan's plaque at the memorial.


Out to dinner, being cheesy....but still cute....


Britt working up his magic in the kitchen....one of the many places where his talents shine.


Can I please eat now?


All natural......



What a dork.


No comments:

Post a Comment