Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The sunshine has seemed to escape Sunny San Diego today.....it is looking like NW weather out there....even rained today, with a low of 57. Still warm compared to most parts, but chilly for those of us that has gotten used to the warm weather.

We had the initial consult with the Physical Therapist today, and came home with a good report and a 3-day-a-week physical therapy schedule, which I will begin after Christmas. Tomorrow we see the doctor, get the stitches out, and hopefully I'll be able to say good-bye to the immobilizer brace that I've been in for the last two weeks.

Britt made it back from Jacksonville, with the house move-in ready. He had a great time visiting his mom in SC and catching up with good friends. We have all the ingredients for a wonderful and blessed year to come and are really looking forward to what comes our way.



Delicious creations by Britt. 


.....and a delicious creation by me.....what a great team!


I am truly blessed!  Britt came home with these, while he was out doing errands.  He has done such a great job taking care of me, thank you baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment