We spent Christmas Eve with Mom and Dad via webcam exchanging gifts. That was a lot of fun and was almost as good as being there in person. Great laughs, a few tears and a great time.
Britt is safely back in Japan, and onboard the ship today, back to the daily grind of shipboard life. It's been a couple of long days for me, trying to get used to the empty and quiet apartment, and not having him here. We never get used to being apart, but we deal with it as best as we can, and appreciate each and every way that we are able to connect. I'm thankful that Britt has work to keep him busy, and to help pass the time. I will start physical therapy tomorrow, so that will get me out of the apartment, and keep me busy.
Wed, the 23rd, we had an early Christmas Dinner at the Bellagio Restaurante. Great wine and delicious Italian cuisine.
I love this picture
aaawwww....

No comments:
Post a Comment